The Underutilized Property Report contains all properties owned by the State of Oklahoma that were reported to the Office of Management and Enterprise Services as being underutilized. Underutilized properties are defined as buildings, facilities, and land that were reported as being utilized 50% or less.
2018 Report of Underutilized Properties
Data Preview: Note that by default the preview only displays up to 100 records. Use the pager to flip through more records or adjust the start and end fields to display the number of records you wish to see.
- 2018 OMES Mineral Inventory List
- 2018 Real Property Inventory List-Owned
- 2018 Real Property Inventory List-Leased
- 2018 Real Property Inventory List-ABC's with No Real Property
- 2018 Report of Underutilized Properties
- 2018 Report of 5 Percent Most Underutilized Properties
- 2018 Personal Property List
- 2018 Transportation Department Rights of Way Inventory List
- 2018 Turnpike Authority Rights of Way Inventory List
|resource type||file upload|
|timestamp||Dec 12, 2018|