The Report of the 5 Percent Most Underutilized Properties contains the properties that were deemed to be the most underutilized of all State owned properties. Underutilized properties are defined as buildings, facilities, and land that were reported as being utilized 50% or less. Estimated assessed values were assigned to each property, and the 5 percent of the properties with the lowest level of utilization and the highest value were designated as the 5 percent most underutilized properties.
2018 Report of 5 Percent Most Underutilized Properties
Data Preview: Note that by default the preview only displays up to 100 records. Use the pager to flip through more records or adjust the start and end fields to display the number of records you wish to see.
- 2018 OMES Mineral Inventory List
- 2018 Real Property Inventory List-Owned
- 2018 Real Property Inventory List-Leased
- 2018 Real Property Inventory List-ABC's with No Real Property
- 2018 Report of Underutilized Properties
- 2018 Report of 5 Percent Most Underutilized Properties
- 2018 Personal Property List
- 2018 Transportation Department Rights of Way Inventory List
- 2018 Turnpike Authority Rights of Way Inventory List
|resource type||file upload|
|timestamp||Dec 12, 2018|