The Oklahoma Real Property Asset Report is published annually in compliance with the Oklahoma State Government Asset Reduction and Cost Savings Program found in Title 62 O.S. §908. The act requires the Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) to compile and maintain a comprehensive inventory of all real property owned and leased by the state. All data contained in this report was self-reported by each state agency, board, commission, or public trust having the State of Oklahoma as a beneficiary.
Data and Resources
- 2018 OMES Mineral Inventory Listcsv
The Mineral Interest List is a historical listing of oil and gas leases...
- 2018 Real Property Inventory List-Ownedcsv
The Real Property Inventory List-Owned is a listing of all properties owned...
- 2018 Real Property Inventory List-Leasedcsv
The Real Property Inventory List-Leased is a listing of all properties...
- 2018 Real Property Inventory List-ABC's with No Real Propertycsv
The Real Property Inventory List-ABC's with No Real Property is a listing of...
- 2018 Report of Underutilized Propertiescsv
The Underutilized Property Report contains all properties owned by the State...
- 2018 Report of 5 Percent Most Underutilized Propertiescsv
The Report of the 5 Percent Most Underutilized Properties contains the...
- 2018 Personal Property Listcsv
The Personal Property List contains information on all personal property...
- 2018 Transportation Department Rights of Way Inventory Listcsv
The Oklahoma Department of Transportation maintains approximately 12,260...
- 2018 Turnpike Authority Rights of Way Inventory Listcsv
The Turnpike Authority is authorized to construct, maintain, repair and...
|Modified Date|| |
|Release Date|| |
|Public Access Level|| |