The Oklahoma Department of Transportation maintains approximately 12,260 miles of state and interstate highways. The widths of highway rights of way (ROW) vary depending on the highway's functional classification and other factors. Variation of right of way widths is dependent upon several characteristics such as drainage, topography, geometrics, and utilities. Correspondingly, right of way widths vary anywhere from approximately 80 feet to 300 plus feet based on the necessity at any given location.
2016 Transportation Department Rights of Way Inventory List
Data Preview: Note that by default the preview only displays up to 100 records. Use the pager to flip through more records or adjust the start and end fields to display the number of records you wish to see.
- 2016 OMES Mineral Inventory List
- 2016 Transportation Department Rights of Way Inventory List
- 2016 State of Oklahoma Personal Property List
- 2016 Real Property Inventory List
- 2016 Report of Underutilized Properties
- 2016 Turnpike Authority Rights of Way Inventory List
- 2016 Report of 5 Percent Most Underutilized Properties
|resource type||file upload|
|timestamp||Dec 19, 2016|