The Oklahoma Real Property Asset Report is published annually in compliance with the Oklahoma State Government Asset Reduction and Cost Savings Program found in Title 62 O.S. §908. The act requires the Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) to compile and maintain a comprehensive inventory of all real property owned and leased by the state. All data contained in this report was self-reported by each state agency, board, commission, or public trust having the State of Oklahoma as a beneficiary.
Data and Resources
- 2016 OMES Mineral Inventory Listcsv
The Mineral Interest List is a historical listing of oil and gas leases...
- 2016 Transportation Department Rights of Way Inventory Listcsv
The Oklahoma Department of Transportation maintains approximately 12,260...
- 2016 State of Oklahoma Personal Property Listcsv
The Personal Property List contains information on all personal property...
- 2016 Real Property Inventory Listcsv
The Real Property Inventory List is a comprehensive listing of all...
- 2016 Report of Underutilized Propertiescsv
The Underutilized Property Report contains all properties owned by the State...
- 2016 Turnpike Authority Rights of Way Inventory List csv
The Turnpike Authority is authorized to construct, maintain, repair and...
- 2016 Report of 5 Percent Most Underutilized Propertiescsv
The Report of the 5% Most Underutilized Properties contains the properties...
|Modified Date|| |
|Release Date|| |
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Location|| |
|Contact Name|| |
|Public Access Level|| |