The Underutilized Property Report contains all properties owned by the State of Oklahoma that were reported to the Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) as being underutilized. Underutilized properties are defined as buildings, facilities and land that were reported as being utilized 50% or less.
2015 Report Of Underutilized Properties
Data Preview: Note that by default the preview only displays up to 100 records. Use the pager to flip through more records or adjust the start and end fields to display the number of records you wish to see.
- 2015 Top 5 Percent Most Underutilized Properties
- 2015 Mineral Interest Inventory List
- 2015 Transportation Department Rights of Way Inventory List
- 2015 State of Oklahoma Personal Property List
- 2015 Turnpike Authority Rights of Way Inventory List
- 2015 Report Of Underutilized Properties
- 2015 Real Property Inventory List
|resource type||file upload|
|timestamp||Dec 23, 2015|