The Report of the 5% Most Underutilized Properties contains the properties that were deemed to be the most underutilized of all state owned properties. Underutilized properties are defined as buildings, facilities, and land that were reported as being utilized 50% or less. Estimated assessed values were assigned to each property, and the 5 percent of the properties with the lowest level of utilization and the highest value were designated as the 5 percent most underutilized properties.
2015 Top 5 Percent Most Underutilized Properties
Data Preview: Note that by default the preview only displays up to 100 records. Use the pager to flip through more records or adjust the start and end fields to display the number of records you wish to see.
- 2015 Top 5 Percent Most Underutilized Properties
- 2015 Mineral Interest Inventory List
- 2015 Transportation Department Rights of Way Inventory List
- 2015 State of Oklahoma Personal Property List
- 2015 Turnpike Authority Rights of Way Inventory List
- 2015 Report Of Underutilized Properties
- 2015 Real Property Inventory List
|resource type||file upload|
|timestamp||Dec 21, 2015|