The Tier 2 Underutilized Property Report contains only underutilized properties that are suitable for divestment by the State of Oklahoma. Properties located within a campus or with deed restrictions, reversion clauses or located within a campus do not appear in the Tier 2 Underutilized Report. Properties with future plans for utilization, generating an income, used in support of the agency mission or with environmental issues that make them unsuitable for divestment are excluded from the Tier 2 Underutilized Property Report. Underutilized properties are defined as buildings, facilities, and land that were reported as being utilized 50% or less.
Data - 2014 Report Of Underutilized Properties- Tier 2
Data Preview: Note that by default the preview only displays up to 100 records. Use the pager to flip through more records or adjust the start and end fields to display the number of records you wish to see.
- Data - 2014 State Of Oklahoma Personal Property List
- Data - 2014 Report Of Underutilized Properties- Tier 1
- Data - 2014 Report Of Underutilized Properties- Tier 2
- Data - 2014 OMES Mineral Interest Inventory List
- Data - 2014 Report Of 5% Most Underutilized Properties- Tier 3
- Data - 2014 Real Property Inventory List
- Data - 2014 Turnpike Authority Rights Of Way Inventory List
- Data - 2014 Transportation Department Rights Of Way Inventory List
|resource type||file upload|
|timestamp||Jul 13, 2015|