The Tier 3 Report of the 5% Most Underutilized Properties contains the properties that were deemed to be the most underutilized of all state owned properties. Underutilized properties are defined as buildings, facilities, and land that were reported as being utilized 50% or less. Properties deemed unsuitable for divestment were removed from the comprehensive listing of underutilized properties to create the Tier 2 Underutilized Property Report. Estimated assessed values were assigned to the divestible properties. The 5% of the total reported underutilized properties that are divestible and have the highest assessed or estimated value are listed on the Tier 3 Report of the 5% Most Underutilized Properties.
Data - 2014 Report Of 5% Most Underutilized Properties- Tier 3
Data Preview: Note that by default the preview only displays up to 100 records. Use the pager to flip through more records or adjust the start and end fields to display the number of records you wish to see.
- Data - 2014 State Of Oklahoma Personal Property List
- Data - 2014 Report Of Underutilized Properties- Tier 1
- Data - 2014 Report Of Underutilized Properties- Tier 2
- Data - 2014 OMES Mineral Interest Inventory List
- Data - 2014 Report Of 5% Most Underutilized Properties- Tier 3
- Data - 2014 Real Property Inventory List
- Data - 2014 Turnpike Authority Rights Of Way Inventory List
- Data - 2014 Transportation Department Rights Of Way Inventory List
|resource type||file upload|
|timestamp||Jul 13, 2015|