The Turnpike Authority is authorized to construct, maintain, repair and operate turnpike projects at locations authorized by the Legislature of the State of Oklahoma and approved by the Department of Transportation. The Turnpike Authority has provided the following Rights of Way and Easement data for all ten Oklahoma turnpikes.
Data - 2013 Turnpike Authority Rights Of Way Inventory List
Data Preview: Note that by default the preview only displays up to 100 records. Use the pager to flip through more records or adjust the start and end fields to display the number of records you wish to see.
- Data - 2013 Report of Underutilized Properties-Tier 1
- Data - 2013 OMES Mineral Interest Inventory List
- Data - 2013 Report Of 5 % Most Underutilized Properties- Tier 3
- Data - 2013 State of Oklahoma Personal Property Inventory List
- Data - 2013 Transportation Department Rights Of Way Inventory List
- Data - 2013 Turnpike Authority Rights Of Way Inventory List
- Data - 2013 Real Property Inventory List
- Data - 2013 Report of Underutilized Properties-Tier 2
|resource type||file upload|
|timestamp||Jul 13, 2015|