The Oklahoma Real Property Asset Report is published annually in compliance with the Oklahoma State Government Asset Reduction and Cost Savings Program found in Title 62 O.S. §908. The act requires the Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) to compile and maintain a comprehensive inventory of all real property owned and leased by the state. All data contained in this report was self-reported by each state agency, board, commission, or public trust having the State of Oklahoma as a beneficiary.
Data and Resources
- Data - 2013 Report of Underutilized Properties-Tier 1csv
The Tier 1 Underutilized Property Report contains all properties owned by...
- Data - 2013 Report of Underutilized Properties-Tier 2csv
The Tier 2 Underutilized Property Report contains only underutilized...
- Data - 2013 Report Of 5 % Most Underutilized Properties- Tier 3csv
The Tier 3 Report of the 5% Most Underutilized Properties contains the...
- Data - 2013 Real Property Inventory Listcsv
The Real Property Inventory List is a comprehensive listing of all...
- Data - 2013 State of Oklahoma Personal Property Inventory Listcsv
The Personal Property List contains information on all personal property...
- Data - 2013 Turnpike Authority Rights Of Way Inventory Listcsv
The Turnpike Authority is authorized to construct, maintain, repair and...
- Data - 2013 Transportation Department Rights Of Way Inventory Listcsv
The Oklahoma Department of Transportation maintains approximately 12,260...
- Data - 2013 OMES Mineral Interest Inventory Listcsv
The Mineral Interest List is a historical listing of oil and gas leases...
|Modified Date|| |
|Release Date|| |
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Location|| |
|Contact Name|| |
|Public Access Level|| |